is an option for you to mate a fish.
- Once you have an adult male and female of the same species you can mate them for a baby fish of the same species.
- The cost of mating fish is half the cost of purchasing that same species as an adult.
- Chances of mating success are 80% and you can only mate a certain species once every 24 hours.
- You must have a clean, healthy tank, adult fish that are not hungry, and enough room in your tank for additional fish.
- Click on the fish you wish to mate male or female and then click on "Mate" you will be prompted to pay the fee and the two fish will do a mating dance.
- You have no choice as to which fish will mate with the fish you have chosen.
- Several seconds later a fish egg will drop to the bottom of the tank.
- Mating fish is a great way to save coins.
- NOTE - As soon as your fish hatches it will be very hungry, so remember to feed it so that it can start growing!